The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
1940's retro shoes
Another Christmas gift to me: The "Rita" shoe from Bearflag. These may be the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. They are a low wedge and are very flattering. Perfect for running errands during the day. Well, not TOday. But, SOME day. When the snow melts and the temp rises above 60.
adorable! They do look so comfortable, and why would anyone want to wear 'tennis shoes' when they could wear these which are both comfortable AND stylish?
I have a simple life in a small town. Married for 3 years now to a wonderful man who spoils me and calls me his Princess. He is a package deal and comes with 2 teenage boys whom I love dearly and they keep our life interesting! This past summer, with my husband's encouragement and support, I quit my full-time job to be a stay-a-home woman. Yes, we have one less income but we are happier than we've ever been in our lives. We live in an 1890 Folk Victorian and our mutual hobby is restoring our home, very slowly, room by room. I don't leave the house without nail polish and lipstick, I love pretty, girly things, but I can change a tire, mow the lawn, wire a lamp, paint the house and run in high heels. I can't stand cruelty to animals or children and I will clobber you with my handbag if you harm anyone I love.
2 comments:
adorable! They do look so comfortable, and why would anyone want to wear 'tennis shoes' when they could wear these which are both comfortable AND stylish?
Love that shoe......so comfy looking and trendy....come sya hello, Dianne
Post a Comment